If your family is one of the millions who recently invested in refreshing the interior of your home, you’re in the right place! Today, we will talk about the top three must-have pieces of home office furniture, and tips for increasing productivity while keeping style in mind.
We’ll also cover additional design styles you can choose from at King’s Acres! When you’re ready to consider your options, check out our Collections page, which can help you generate ideas for the perfect home office setup.
How to Combine Productivity and Design In Your Home Office
The exterior of your household isn’t the only way you and your family can set the tone for how you experience and relax at home. By investing in the right home office furniture, you can look forward to productive, energetic days spent checking off to do’s while making more time for fun.
At the end of the day, your furniture or home office setup shouldn’t get in the way of your ability to complete tasks. Rather, they should come together to help you create the perfect work environment. Here’s the furniture you absolutely need if you want to get off to the right start.
Top Three Must Haves: Desk, Office Chair and Filing Cabinet
- Consider Your Desk the Centerpiece of Your Home Office - You might be tempted to use a hand-me-down or refurbished desk, but depending upon how long you will use your office should inform how much you spend. Our collections come in all shapes, sizes and colors regardless of your budget.
- Choosing the Right Chair to Get the Job Done - Wheels or legs? More cushion or less? These are all features you should consider, in terms of how important they are to your comfort and ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Combine Practicality With Style by Choosing a Compact Filing Cabinet - A must-have for most homes, filing cabinets are a flexible solution that can be moved as your style preferences change. Invest in a style that matches your desk and office chair.
Trending Styles to Watch: What’s “In” Right Now
To be sure, there is nothing wrong with selecting a more traditional option that has longevity. But there are also options for those who are more sensitive to matching their own interior styles with modern trends!
Take a look below for some of the home office styles that you can choose from when you opt for King’s Acres.
Design Solutions for Small Spaces and Executive Needs
- Rivertowne Collection - If your family is blended between elementary or college aged children, you’re in luck! Our Rivertowne collection is ideal for a dorm-like feel that helps to split up office and bedroom space. If your kids are bugging you for their very own “home office” feel, this is the perfect solution.
- Urban Collection - Minimalism is always in. That’s why the Urban Collection is one of our most popular series. With brand new design features customized by our skilled craftsmen, you can count on us for modern and stately home office design.
- Woodbury Collection - Having a home office doesn’t mean you have to feel unimportant in your day-to-day environment. If you’re after a unique and intriguing design to call your own, look no further than our Woodbury collection.
Curious About Home Office Furnishing Options? Connect With King’s Acres to Find the Perfect Selection for Your Needs
If you’re wondering how to pick a home office furniture style after deciding which pieces you’d like to add, we can help.
Don’t forget to ask about our skillfully handcrafted desks which range from L shapes, to traditional home office and executive styles